[Recruitment] Junior Sales & Marketing Manager October 31 2014, 0 Comments
Thank you guys for supporting STAR KITCHEN - hope that you enjoy our classes and our cakes! To bring many more excellent products and services to our beloved customers, we decide to expand our business, so we are looking for keen people who are eager to grow professionally and highly motivated to develop with our company!
If you are interested in this opening position, please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible to become a member of STAR KITCHEN Team! Let's send us your CV to email@example.com NOW!
Don't forget to share this special RECRUITMENT NEWS with your friends too!
Position: JUNIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Main task is to develop Sales& Marketing segment.
1.Sales Operation & Customer Relationship management.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Manage orders and inquiry from customers via phone, facebook, e-mail, website… and suggest the suitable products based on the needs of customers.
- Act as a liaison between Star Kitchen and all other partners. Deal with customer complaints or comments, ensuring that issues are resolved without escalating or losing a customer.
- Take care of delivery service/delivery process as well as check cake quality and make improvements.
- Marketing : Give ideas and make plans for marketing(mainly for cake sales and the café). Help to promote company brand and promotion campaign via media tools and channels. Develop proposal to cooperating companies.
- Support to develop new customers.
- Prepare the reports of sales number monthly and make invoices/receipts.
- Product development support: Do research on customer needs, trend, competitor strategy etc and support developing a concept of new products. Find the appropriate packages for product and the suppliers for company as requested.
- Other duties as assigned (recruitment, inventory management,...)
Education and training
- Must be fluent in English
- Fluency in Japanese is a plus.
- A few years working in customer care service/Previous experience in sales &marketing.
Skills and attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Integrity, politeness, honesty and good management skill.
- Active listening and attention to detail – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Cooperation and concerning– Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a cooperative attitude; being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful.
- Ownership and responsibility for own work and achieving result
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator…).
- Opportunity to become sales&marketing manager (wider responsible for sales planning and brand development).
- Experience various dimension of business development for start-up business.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Full time job (8 hours per day)
- 5 days per week, 2 days-off (Monday and one more day)
- Ability to work at weekend
- Training: class observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Hired as Trainee for the first two month.
Successful candidates will start working from early of November 2014. Please send your CV (in English) and other relating certificates to: