[Recruitment 4/2017] CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES OPERATION AGENT April 24 2017, 0 Comments
Main task is to develop Customer Service and Sales Operation segment but not limited to current business and it includes new business development.
- Sales Operation & Customer Relationship management.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Manage orders and inquiry from customers via phone, facebook, e-mail, website… and suggest the suitable products based on the needs of customers.
- Act as a liaison between Star Kitchen and all other partners. Deal with customer complaints or comments, ensuring that issues are resolved without escalating or losing a customer.
- Take care of delivery service/delivery process as well as check cake quality and make improvements.
- Prepare the reports of sales number monthly and make invoices/receipts.
- Find the appropriate packages for product and the suppliers for company as requested.
- Sale & Marketing support
- Support to execute and make plans for marketing
- Help to promote company brand and promotion campaign via media tools and channels.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education & Training
University graduate in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related fields
Must be fluent in English
-Over 1 years working experience in related fields or experience new business development in start-up company.
- Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Integrity, politeness, honesty and good management skill.
- Active listening and attention to detail – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Cooperation and concerning– Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a cooperative attitude; being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful.
- Ownership and responsibility for own work and achieving result
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator…).
- Opportunity to become sales & marketing staff (wider responsible for sales planning and brand development)
- Experience various dimension of business development for start-up business.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Ability to work on weekend, 1day off/week.
- Training: class observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Hired as Trainee for the first two month.
Please send your CV (in English) and other relating certificates. Accordingly the candidate will be invited for interview. DEADLINE: 30/4/2016
Mr. Yuya Arashima
Title: [CS] name - phone number
Contact: 0164 968 1044 (Ms. Thanh)