[RECRUITMENT] Operation Administrator February 18 2017, 0 Comments
- Order& delivery management
- Control order & delivery system
- Manage orders from customers via phone, face book, e-mail, website…
- Monitor the packaging staff to support delivery service on time.
- Keep good communication between order team / kitchen team / delivery team.
2. Stock Management
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Monitor the correct buying & receiving items (INPUT)
- Complete all necessary stock takes (OUTPUT).
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
3. Other duties as assigned
1. Education & Training
- University graduate in Business Administration or related fields
- Must be fluent in English
- Over 1 years working experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management or experience new business development in start-up company.
3. Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Integrity, politeness, honesty and good management skill.
- Active listening and attention to detail – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Cooperation and concerning– Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a cooperative attitude; being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful.
- Ownership and responsibility for own work and achieving result
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator…).
- Opportunity to become general manager (wider responsible for area management)
- Experience various dimension of business development for start-up business.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Ability to work on weekend, 1day off/weekday.
- Training: operation observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Probation period: 2 months.
Please send your CV (in English) and other relating certificates. Accordingly the candidate will be invited for interview.
(Please compose with title: Operation Administrator - name - phone )
Contact: 08-3823-3325 (Ms. Thanh)