[RECRUITMENT] Sale & Marketing executive February 18 2017, 0 Comments
Main task is to develop Sales & Marketing segment but not limited to current business and it includes new business development.
- Sales & marketing
- Execute strategic marketing plans.
- Be responsible for sales and cost plan on assigned promotion project.
- Do research on customer needs, trend, competitor strategy and support developing a concept of new products/pricing/promotion strategy.
- Promote company branding
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing reports
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education & Training
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related fields
- Must be fluent in English
- Over 1 year working experience in sales & marketing or experience new business development in start-up company.
- Digital marketing experience proffered.
- Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Integrity, politeness, honesty and good management skill.
- Active listening and attention to detail – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Cooperation and concerning– Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a cooperative attitude; being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful.
- Ownership and responsibility for own work and achieving result
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator…).
- Opportunity to become sales & marketing manager (wider responsible for sales planning and brand development)
- Experience various dimension of business development for start-up business.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Full time job (8 hours per day) 6 days per week, 1 day off/weekday
- Ability to work at weekend
- Training: class observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Hired as Trainee for the first two month.
Please send your CV (in English) and other relating certificates. Accordingly the candidate will be invited for interview.
Email : email@example.com
(please compose with Title: sale&marketing executive - name - phone)
Mr. Yuya Arashima
Contact: 08-3823-3325 (Ms. Thanh)