B2B SALE ASSISTANT1/ Responsibilities:
Assign B2B sale activities
- Support sale manager in sale activities with partner Starbucks, 7 Eleven, Family Mart: Product development, costing, market research…
- Follows up with managers responsible for projects, ensuring dates are kept and projects remain on schedule.
- Maintains a project status report for all projects.
- Make a monthly report: DSOP, Product performance, Sale break down at each specifically.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Maintain and develop current and new partner
Develop relationships and ensure constant dialogue/feedback with:
- The business unit, partner, clients
- cross-functional team ( Production, RD, ACC )
2/ What you need
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Good communication in English.
- International mindset
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Transport information clearly and effectively
- College degree, preferably in sale/financing/marketing/business
- Working time: 6 days/ week. Flexible working time.
- Basic salary: Salary depends on the candidate's qualification. Range: 7.000.000 – 12.000.000
- Good in communication, handling the sales process, negotiating, closing deals, and creating values for customers
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sports activity, salary review, annual team building, 13th bonus payment.
4/ Other information:
- Working place: 8A/11C2 Thái Văn Lung, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM
- Please send your CV to email email@example.com
- For more information please contact phone number 028 - 3620 0225 (HR)