CUSTOMER SERVICE RECRUITMENT
Star Kitchen now is looking for one young active girl/women for customer service position with the information below:
The main task is to develop Customer Service and Sales Operation segment but not limited to current business and it includes new business development.
1. Sales Operation & Customer Relationship management.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Manage orders and inquiry from customers via phone, facebook, e-mail, website… and suggest the suitable products based on the needs of customers.
- Act as a liaison between Star Kitchen and all other partners. Deal with customer complaints or comments, ensuring that issues are resolved without escalating or losing a customer.
- Take care of delivery service/delivery process as well as check cake quality and make improvements.
- Prepare the reports of sales number monthly and make invoices/receipts.
- Find the appropriate packages for product and the suppliers for company as requested.
2. Other duties as assigned
1. Education & Training
- Must be fluent in English
- University graduate in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related fields
- Over 1 years working experience in related fields or experience new business development in start-up company.
3. Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Integrity, politeness, honesty and good management skill.
- Active listening and attention to detail – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Cooperation and concerning– Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a cooperative attitude; being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful.
- Ownership and responsibility for own work and achieving result
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
BENEFIT & RIGHT:
1 day off per week
Salary from 6,000,000 – 8,000,000 vnd. Bonus is based on company revenue
Discussing more benefits when interviewing
- Opportunity to become sales & marketing staff (wider responsible for sales planning and brand development)
- Experience various dimension of business development.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Ability to work on the weekend, 1day off/week.
- Training: class observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Hired as Trainee for the first two months.
Please send your CV (in English) and other relating certificates. Accordingly, the candidate will be invited for an interview. DEADLINE: 31/3/2018
Mr. Yuya Arashima
Contact: 028-3823 3325 (Mrs. Thuan)