Recruitment - Customer Service 2018
STAR KITCHEN is a pastry brand from Japan, found in 2013. Staring with a cooking studio, Star Kitchen is currently a prominent brand in the high-end pastry market in Ho Chi Minh City. In addition, we are proud to be the partner of many big brands.
STAR KITCHEN is now looking for 1 CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF who will mainly handle in Cooking Studio and Birthday cake selling with the Job Description & Requirement below:
1/ JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Manage orders via phone, facebook, e-mail, website. Response promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Create content for Website and Fanpage
- Follow up on Customer interaction and maintain customer database
- Communicate and co-operate with other internal department
- Make monthly Sale report
- Assist on any other work deemed necessary by senior manager
1. Education & Training
- Must be fluent in English
- University graduate in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related fields
2. Experience: Over 1 years working experience in related fields or experience new business development in the start-up company.
3. Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Integrity, politeness, honesty and good management skill.
- Active listening and attention to detail – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Cooperation and concerning– Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a cooperative attitude; being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful.
- Ownership and responsibility for own work and achieving result
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
3/ BENEFIT & RIGHT:
- 1 day off per week
- Salary from 6,000,000 – 8,000,000vnd.
- The bonus is based on company revenue
- Discussing more benefits when interviewing
- Opportunity to become sales & marketing staff (wider responsible for sales planning and brand development)
- Experience various dimension of business development.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
5/ TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Ability to work on the weekend, 1day off/week.
- Training: class observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Hired as Trainee for the first two months.
Please send your CV (in English) and other relating certificates. Accordingly, the candidate will be invited for an interview. DEADLINE: 30/6/2018
Contact: 028-3823 3325 (Mrs. Thuan)